Brian Michael的台词翻译(第一季)
翻译/ 穆朔
season 1 (资料来源: MichaelandBrian.net)
_________________________________________________________
episode 101
_________________________________________________________
Michael: The thing you need to know is, it’s all about sex.
你需要知道的是,这全都是关于性的事情。
Brian: I’m just gonna give him my number。
我只是想给他我的电话号码。
Michael: What’d you do write it on your dick?
怎么给?写在你的阴茎上么?
Brian: Come on Mikey, let’s fly. Like in all those comic books. I’m Superman…I’ll show you the world!
来吧,Mikey,让我们一起飞吧,就像那些漫画书中写的那样,我是超人,我要带你看整个世界!
Michael: Why am I always Lois Lane?
为什么我总是Lois Lane?
_________________________________________________________
episode 104
_________________________________________________________
Brian: Ted, for example, thinks I’m a heartless shit.
举例说,Ted认为我是个没心没肺的混蛋。
Michael: It’s your appeal.
那正是你的魅力。
Brian: I want it to be you.
我希望是你。
Michael: What?
什么?
Brian: I want it to be you, i’ll put it in writing。
我希望是你,我会把这个写下来。
Michael: I want it to be you too. You pull my plug.
我也希望是你,你拔掉我的管子。
Brian: And you pull mine.
而你拔掉我的管子。
_________________________________________________________
episode 105
_________________________________________________________
(Brian帮Michael打扮,帮他为和Dr.Dave约会作准备。)
Brian: This should do the trick..make him want to do the trick.
这会施展魔力,让他想要和你做。
Brian: You look fantastic. You are fantastic. Remember that Mikey.
你看起来太出色了,你是很出色的,记住Mikey。
_________________________________________________________
episode 106
_________________________________________________________
Michael: It was never that big.
它才没有那么大呢。
Brian: Hey you haven’t seen it in a long time.
嘿,你很久没看过它了。
Michael: I haven’t seen Gone With The Wind in a long time either but I still know it’s 3 and a half hours.
我也很久没看过《飘》了,但我还是知道它有3个半小时。
Michael: You’re just jealous because somebody finally thinks I’m hot or something.
你不过是嫉妒,因为终于有人认为我很热辣,或者别的什么了。
Brian: You are hot or something. I’ve been telling you that since you were 14, but you won’t believe me
你很热辣或别的什么,自从你14岁起我就一直这么告诉你的,可是你从来不相信我。
Michael: Are you saying he’s too good for me?
你是想说他对我来说太好了?
Brian: Nobody’s too good for you Mikey, you’re better than anyone.
没人敢说他对你来说太好了,Mikey,你比任何人都好。
Michael: Because he happens to think I’m hot–some people do.
因为他正好真的认为我很热辣——有人真的这么想了。
Brian: Haven’t I always told you that?
我不是一直这么告诉你的么?
Brian: Don’t go after him Mikey, don’t ever go after anyone.
别去追他Mikey,永远不要去追任何人。
_________________________________________________________
episode 110
_________________________________________________________
Mysterious Marilyn giving her prediction~
(神奇的马德琳做出预言)
Mariyln: Oujia, what is his true love’s name? B-R-I-A..
Oujia,他的真爱的名字是什么?B-R-I-A……
Michael: That is not my boyfriend’s name.
那不是我男朋友的名字。
Marilyn: That wasn’t the question, and frankly, he’s a bad bet
那不是问题,坦白说,他并不是个好选择。
Brian: You know that’s what I’m going to miss the most. Times like these when it’s just you and me. But now you have the doc.
你知道那是我最想念的,像这样的时光,当只有我和你的时候。但现在你有了医生。
Michael: We’ve always been there for each other.
我们总是站在对方身侧,永远为对方做好准备。
Brian: You more than me.
你比我次数更多。
Michael: That’s not true.
不是这样的。
Brian: Ya, it is. I know I can be shitty to you sometimes. I know that. Butit’s only because I know that you’ll always love me, no matter what.
是的,是这样的。我知道我有时候对你很不好,我知道,但那只是因为我知道不管怎样你都会永远爱我。
Michael: I do.
我确实爱你。
Brian: I do too, always have always will. I don’t know how I could have made it without you.
我也爱你,一直爱着,也会永远爱下去。我不知道没有你该怎么办。
_________________________________________________________
episode 112
_________________________________________________________
Justin: so you pushed him away.
所以,你把他推开了。
Brian: It was the only course of action.
这是唯一的办法。
Justin: Yeah, but now he hates you.
没错,但是他现在恨你。
Brian: That’s ok, as long as mikey is happy.
没事,只要Mikey开心就好。
Justin: God, you must really love him.
老天,你真的很爱他。
Justin: He misses you, he’s miserable without you. He loves you. He’ll never admit it but he does.
他思念你,没有你他痛苦万分,他爱你。他永远也不会承认,但他真的爱你。
Michael: Brian doesn’t love anyone. He doesn’t believe in love remember?
Brian不爱任何人,他不相信爱情,你不记得了?
Justin: You’re the exception.
你是唯一的例外。
_________________________________________________________
episode 114
_________________________________________________________
Brian: I’ll just get myself a rich sugar daddy like the Doc.
我该为自己找个甜心老爹,就像医生那样的。
Michael: He’s not my sugar daddy. If I’m not careful he might not even be my boyfriend.
他不是我的甜心老爹,如果我不小心的话,他甚至会不再是我的男朋友了。
Brian: What, trouble in paradise?
什么?天堂里也有烦恼?
Michael: (whispering) He doesn’t know I’m here.
(耳语) 他不知道我在这儿。
Brian: You’re lying to him already? What, is he afraid I’ll steal you away from him?
你向他撒谎了?为什么?他担心我会从他那把你偷走么?
_________________________________________________________
episode 118
_________________________________________________________
Brian:(to David) If you wanna go to the bathhouse and get your rocks off I say do it. Just don’t hurt him.
如果你想去后巷鬼混,我会说,去吧,但别伤害他。
Brian: You’re so pathetic Mikey, he’s not going to hate you.
你太可怜了Mikey,他不会恨你的。
Michael: What makes you so sure?
你怎么那么确定?
Brian: I’m crazy about you.
因为我为你痴狂。
Brian (to David): He is my business. And he’s gonna be my business long after you’re gone.
他是我的事,而很久以后,当你离开时,他还是我的事。
Michael: I don’t wanna be a saint. I wanna be a ruthless, heartless shit who fucks whoever he wants without conscience or remorse.
我不想成为圣人,我想成为一个没心没肺,冷酷无情的混蛋,干任何一个他想干的人,毫不自责,全无感情。
Brian: I’m sorry that position’s already been filled.”
我很抱歉,这个位置上已经有人了。
_________________________________________________________
episode 119
_________________________________________________________
Brian: Isn’t this what you always wanted Michael?
这不是你一直想要的么Michael?
Michael: What, a drunken fuck so you don’t have to think about your dad. I never wanted that.
什么?一次酒后乱搞,这样你就可以忘掉你父亲的事?我从来没想要过这个。
Brian: Hetero’s 1, Homo’s nothing.
直人1分,同志没分。
Brian: That’s right, the fuckin fairies got a strike..the fuckin fairies are jumping up and down..the fuckin fairies are gonna celebrate.”
没错,该死的小姑娘们打了个满分,该死的小姑娘们乐的上窜下跳,该死的小姑娘们要庆祝了!
_________________________________________________________
episode 11?
_________________________________________________________
Michael: I’m sure he would go if I wanted him too.
我肯定,如果我希望他去,他肯定会去的。
Brian: Uh huh.
嗯哼。
Michael: It’s true!
是真的!
Brian: Alright, than make sure he’s there.
好吧,那就确定他会在那出现。
Michael: Alright, I will.
好吧,我当然会的。
Brian: OK.
Michael: OK.
Brian: Great.
很好。
Michael: Fine.
棒极了。
_________________________________________________________
episode 122
_________________________________________________________
Michael: When this place is gone a part of us will be gone too.
当这个地方消失的时候,我们身上的一部分也会跟着消失。
Brian: You get extremely maudalin when you’re high.
你喝高了的时候总是变得很感性。
Michael: Well, this’ll probably be the last time you and I are here together. You’ll be in New York.
这也许是我和你最后一次像这样在一起,你要去纽约了。
Brian: And you’ll be in Portland. Opposite fuckin ends of the universe.
而你要去波特兰了,该死,几乎是宇宙的另一端。
Brian: Why do you always have to ruin everything?
为什么你总是毁掉所有事?
Michael: Ruin? I’m saving you! Just like Toby Harper saved Captian Astro in issue 231 of Astro Comics when Captain Astro thought that he lost all of his super powers.
毁掉?我是在救你!就像Toby Harper在Astro漫画231话里救了认为自己失去超能力的Astro船长一样。
Brian: God, you are -so- pathetic.
天哪,你真可悲。
Michael: No. You are! Don’t you see that you still have your powers? All of your powers. And you always will. Wether you’re 18, or you’re 30, or you’re 50, or you’re 100. You wll always be young and you will always be beautiful. You’re Brian Kinney for fuck’s sake!
不,你才可悲!你没发现你仍拥有你的超能力?你所有的魅力,你也会一直拥有,不管你是18岁,30岁,50岁,还是100岁,你永远年轻,永远俊美,你是Brian Kinney阿,看在老天的份上!
下一篇: Brian Michael的台词翻译(第二季)
































有人跟我一样固执的认为,Brian试图用围巾吊死自己不全是因为他30了,更多的是因为Michael要走了么?
Michael要走是原因之一,更大的原因是他本来可以先Michael快一步离开(去纽约),最后不成行。Michael走而他留下是让他自杀的原因。绝对不是因为30岁。谁会相信一个大男人因为踏入30岁而闹自杀?太drama queen了吧?受不了。